http://www.ClutterDiet.com Get organized with home organizing tips from professional organizers at The Clutter Diet. Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto… Computers and electronics are such an integral part of our daily lives, but what do you do when you need to upgrade? In today’s video Lorie Marrero is sharing strategies to safely donate computers. Following these tips will help you clear your closet, get a tax deduction, help your community, and help the planet. Thank you very much, Mr. Roboto! These Clutter Video Tips are posted frequently here on our clutterdiet organizing channel. You can search Twitter for #ClutterVideoTip also to find comments on our organizing tips. Lorie Marrero is the creator of ClutterDiet.com and the author of The Clutter Diet: The Skinny on Organizing Your Home and Taking Control of Your Life. Lorie also serves as the national spokesperson for Goodwill Industries International and ambassador of the Donate Movement.
• Eraser http://www.heidi.ie/eraser/
• Active @ KillDisk Eraser http://www.killdisk.com/
• DP Wipe http://www.softpedia.com/get/Security/Security-Related/DP-WIPER.shtml
• XL Delete http://www.xldevelopment.net/xldelete.php
• DriveEraser http://www.compuapps.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=104&Itemid=198